Friday, May 22, 2009

Whatcha got there?

This is ONE of the reasons
I love my husband SO much!
He is ALWAYS amazing me
with what he puts together for meals.
Naturally he is a scrappy guy,
he hates to throw anything away......
incase he might need it later.
So when I was sitting here at the computer
and he came in with his sandwiches
I asked....Whatcha got there?
Take a look...Can you guess what it is?

Yep.... Peanut Butter and Jelly with
Cheetos for a crunch!
Even as a Preggo girl... this doesn't really appeal to me, but I still love ya babe.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather! This is Alisha (Desserae sister in England) This post is so funny!! We used to put doritos in our peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. So maybe this shouldnt seem so weird. But it does!! If you want to see my blog (its private) email me amwhitfield@gmail.com and I will add you to my list of "special" people! How are you feeling lately by the way!

Heather said...

That's what Des was saying, that she put potato chips on her PB&J. I don't really like PB&J anyway but to add chips to it I think is really weird!