Monday, May 25, 2009

sOn Of A BEE!

Jackson has seriously been cracking me up with the things he says. I'm having to write down all the funny things he's been saying lately.
I try REALLY hard not to say bad words in front of Jackson. Not only because he is three and mimicks EVERYTHING, but how can I possibly teach HIM not to say it if I'm saying it....right?
So tonight as I was cooking dinner, I took the lid off the Spanish Rice and wasn't paying much attention and the steam burned me and I yelled 'Son of a "B"!' Yes, I said "b", as in the letter, not the swear word.
Jackson comes running in from the living room and says "Bee? Where's the bee mommy? Is there a bee in the house?" Ben busts up laughing in the living room, I'm laughing pretty dang hard and poor Jackson is still asking about the "bee".
Maybe you had to be there for it to be funny, but I'm glad that he thought of a "bee" instead of the word it stood for.

1 comment:

Cram Family said...

That is really funny! Kids they sure do keep us going and make life so much more interesting!!