Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day. Not because it's "MY" holiday where I get to do whatever I want, or not do anything, or because my sweet husband comes up with a card that makes me cry and kidda odd ball quirky presents no matter how little money we might have. He always finds a way. (Thanks for my gifts honey...) but because I get to hear my sweet Jackson say "happy Mudder's day Mom, I yuv you." Isn't it the sweetest thing to hear from your kids?

With a second one only 10 weeks away....I'm getting more scared, not from having to kids or from the horror stories of childbirth but because I'm wondering "how can i possibly love 2 children the same, How can i have enough love (and time) for both of them." "Is Jackson going to know that I still love him so much? will Dylan?"

I can't wait to see how our little world is going to change with a new baby, and how my heart will expand to accomadate more love. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for letting me be the mommy to some of his most valiant sprits coming forth in these last days.

Here is a mother's day card from jackson for all you mommies out there. Hope your day was as special as mine.


1 comment:

Kelly Krew said...

I am glad you had a great Mothers Day!! Jackson is absolutely adorable! By the way, the way you are feeling about loving the 2nd one as much, it is normal, I think all women go through it and it amazing how it works! Having 2 boys is absolutely with out a doubt the best thing ever! I am so happy you are having another boy!