Friday, November 14, 2008

tWiLiGhT

I am seriously SO excited for this movie! 

I read the series. The first one i wasn't too impressed with. I kept getting hung up on the fact the Edward is technically like 100 years old. And for him to want to have a relationship with a minor was tipping the Pedophile meter for me. And THEN for her to have such a mature "love" relationship at the age of 17 and only being a Junior in high school, it was a bit sickening. The Lovey Dovey the whole bit, it was a almost nauseating. Not that i don't love a good Love Story. I just must have been stuck on the Pedophile thing.  

But after much deliberation, plus the fact that I couldn't just NOT read the others when I knew they were there, I finished the series and have truly become a 
TWILIGHT fan. 

I've been so Excited i've already bought my movie tickets. The theaters were sold out for the Midnight showing on the 20th, and opening day was already sold out too! So I've purchased my ticket 2 weeks in advance, for  8:45pm on Saturday the 22 at the Pine View Stadium 10. My mom, sister, Good Friend Wendy and I are all going. If anyone wants to join in the fun you are more then welcome.

Also just released Today, about 12 hours ago, they are going to also do movies on the second the third books. New Moon and Eclipse. 

I seriously can't wait....I need to get a life.





1 comment:

Kellie Larsen said...

me tooo! I am sooo excited!