Thursday, November 13, 2008

CrAzY 8 tAg FrOm CrIsTi!

8 TV Shows that I watch:
1. Law and Order SVU
2. Biggest Loser
3. Sponge Bob
4. The Incredibles
5. First 48
6. Time Warp
7. Diego
8. Wonder Pets


8 Things that I did yesterday:
1. Got Jackson and I ready
2. Went to Work
3. Went to Grocery Store
4. Did the Dishes
5. Made dinner
6. Talked to Stacey
7. Edited Photos
8. Watched The Incredibles


8 Places I Love to Eat
1. Texas Road House
2. Mesquite Buffet
3. Olive Garden
4. Famous Dave's
5. Jimmy Johns
6. Marv's Spud and Grill
7. Alberto's
8. Del Taco


8 Things that I am looking forward to:
1. Family being here for Thanksgiving
2. Family Pics in January
3. Being a Stay at home Mommy
4. Having another baby (eventually- No, I'm not making an announcement)
5. Tax Returns
6. Picking up Jackson from Kori's
7. Being Home with my Honey
8. Telling my boss I quit.


8 things on my wish list:
1. New Clothes
2. Having a residual income that never stopped and supported my photography habit.
3. Having and owning our own home.
4. New Camera, the Canon D50 to be exact
5. Jackson Grows up strong and Healthy
6. All missionaries and Soldiers returned home safely
7. A new awesome cell phone.
8. World Peace



8 people I Tag:
1. Becca
2. Dot
3. Staceylacey
4. Haley
5. Erin
6. Wendy
7. Meredith
8. Amy

No comments: