Thursday, November 6, 2008

HaLlOwEeN.....and ThE BiG hUgE rObOt!

Halloween was SO incredibly fun this year! It was the first year Jackson REALLY knew what was going on, as far as trick or treating. We ran from house to house in Grandma Cram's Neighborhood but by the end of the second street his bag was so heavy and full of Candy Jackson couldn't carry it but to the door. At one house, the nice old people were waiting outside for us with a BIG bowl full of candies, little toys, apples and pencils. Of ALL the things Jacskson could have chosen he chose the APPLE! (I was so proud!) Then immediately afterwards I thought..."what if they had poisoned it or something?" and later, when I was telling my mom about it, and what I had thought, she fueled the fire further and said "they could have injected it through the stem!" (Thanks Mom) So I threw the apple away when we go home. It's sad when MY paranoia really isn't to far off sometimes. 

Anyway.....enough of my ramblings. Enjoy the pics.



Jackson wanted to be A BIG HUGE ROBOT (Transformer) So he is wearing a Power Ranger costume with the Transformer mask. Silly Kid. 
Whatever makes him happy.


Is this NOT Hillarious! Thanks Uncle Jeremy!











1 comment:

Cristi said...

haha sexy featha I miss you and I love Jax's costume especially those glasses. So i decided we need a weekend together and I want you to take our fam pics.luv ya