Friday, October 3, 2008

We'Ve MoVEd

Yes! WE have finally done it. We found an affordable and Much Larger Home. It even has a pantry AND a storage room. We even have an oven with a digital readout, and get this, an oven Light. (Yeah, I know all you Bay Meadows Gals are Jealous.)lol  The kids bedrooms are smaller but Ben and My room is MUCH bigger. Plus there is an extra bathroom and nearly 500sqft more then the old place. We are super lucky and very happy.
 When we found out we were moving, we had been taking boxes to the new place here and there.  Then finally the weekend came.....we were moving, and it ALMOST turned into a HUGE bust. The day before I had gone to InstaCare because I thought I was having appendicitis, Ben's friend who had a truck and trailer had to go to Cedar City that morning for his brother, and Ben's brothers never showed. I was really discouraged.....and then my brother, Chris, came. What a stud. He showed up as promised with his truck. But after one load though he needed to head home, because his wife Stephanie had a Clinical and he needed to take care of his 10 month old Tayleigh. So then I was bummed again. Less than an hour after Chris left, he was back, this time with Stephanie and Tayleigh in tow. And I ain't going to lie, I was a little worried, because our house was totally torn apart from moving and really dirty.  Stephanie was on the phone when she walked in and was talking to her sister, Nicole, and Brother-in-law, Kevin, and they offered to come and help us move since they had their dads truck and Wesley was with them. Yes! Can you believe it? They were willing to help us move on their weekend off. How lucky were we! So we loaded up Chris' Truck and loaded up Kevin's truck and we were practically moved (except the big stuff. i.e. bed's dressers couches etc...) and as soon as Ben and I got back to the house here came Ben's Friend, John, with his trailer, so we loaded up the big stuff and we were done! Lots of help from lots of people. Thanks Guys for helping.
 As I was unpacking the other day, I was thinking about how we were going to afford groceries this week, we were already way over budget from all the extra expenses that go along with moving. (Extra Gas, Eating out, Switching the Utilities, etc.) I started unpacking some boxes that had food in them. As I was putting things away in the Pantry and in the Store Room I was shocked at how much food we actually had! We don't even need to go shopping. We have plenty of food in the house already. I really feel like Heavenly Father blessed us with "more food". Whether He helped me with my PERCEPTION of how much we REALLY had or He PHYSICALLY blessed us with more food. I am Super thankful. I'm thankful to be in a new house, for good friends willing to help when they don't have to, and more food then I thought.




No comments: