Sunday, October 26, 2008

New bike for Jackson

Jackson got a new Bike for his birthday.
We thought for sure he would be SUPER excited when he saw it. But when we rolled it in he just shrugged his shoulders patted the seat and said "oh a bike" and when back to playing with his guns. I was totally bummed out that he wasn't as excited as we were to give it to him! But Once the excitement of everyone being there died down, he was trying to ride the bike all around the house with everyone still there. (I'm sure could imagine how that went) The next day we went to the elementary school up the road from our house. Ben and I walked and my Jax rode his new bike the whole way. THEN he was as excited as we were.

Here is Jax riding down the huge ramp. I thought for sure he was going to crash so I made Ben chase after him as he went.
Check out Ben's toes on the curb.



And my DareDevil Jackson riding with NO Hands!


We couldn't JUST ride our bike at the school, so we did some swinging too.

I love watching kids swing. They have Sheer joy on their faces!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

Yay Jackson! How fun to have a new bike. We miss you guys and hope you are doing great. We are so glad you got to move into a bigger place. We need to get together sometime.

Heather said...

We miss you guys too! Its kinda lame sitting outside while jackson plays with no one to talk to. When should we get together?

Unknown said...

Hi Heather,
I love your website, you have done a great job. Jackson is getting so big and sooo cute! Love you!!
Aunt Chris