Friday, October 24, 2008

An Boo Ba-yoons?

A couple of days before Jackson's Birthday party he woke up talking about everyone that was going to be there. Uncle Matt, Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Kim, Aunt Kara, Grandma and Grandpa......and then he says to me.... 
"An' Boo Ba-yoons?" 
My heart melted, he must of  been dreaming or he had an idea in his head of how his party was going to be. 
So of course I couldn't disappoint.....we got him 
26 Blue Balloons. 
They filled the living room he had so much fun running through them and grabbing their strings.


Party Pictures!
I love this picture...It's my favorite of the bunch.


Here is Ben with Jackson's Motorcycle helmet, 
and new Cowboy hat on. Now that turns me on!


And Aunt Kim.....She looks HOT!



In the kitchen the kids had a huge battle! And when I say kids I mean Uncle Matt (23), Uncle Jeremy (19), Aunt Janae (well, practically Aunt), and Aunt Kim (17).

 There were bodies everywhere! Here were the last two survivors about to battle it out for Victory!









No comments: