Monday, September 29, 2008

Yep that's me!

I wanted to share this pic today. It's been 15 years since I moved from Southern California with my Family. My BFF from Childhood, Sarah, (the blonde on the Left) found me on MySpace and sent this pic to me. I LOVE it! 
We are totally dressed like the 80's in the 90's. 
The photo was taken by our HUGE Pine tree in my front yard at  2248 Toluca Dr. Remember those huge fires that happen in California a few years ago?  Yep, it took that house. It's so amazing what happens in 10+ years time. Those were the good ol' days.
From L to R Sarah, Me (standing), Chris (my brother) always on my back, and Shelly (Sarah's sister on the ground)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww I love it!!!! Those were the good old days for sure!! I still can't believe half the houses in the neighborhood are gone now!