Monday, September 15, 2008

Thanks Becca!

I've been Tagged....

Six Random Things About ME...

1. I have HUGE feet. Size 12.5. Ok, ok, its a 13. (I was trying to make myself feel better)
2. I love my Croc Flip-Flops! and where them everywhere. (Yes, even to church...I know Dot, Double whammy)
3. I daydream of being a stay at home Mommy with my Jackson and being a full time photographer.
4. I am a procrastinator.....I tell my photo jobs that they will be done at the end of 2 weeks, and i don't even start on them until the night before my 2 weeks are up.
5. I secretly LOVE reading Dr. Suess books and Watching Disney Movies with Jackson. (probably more than he does)
6. I feel like I am the luckiest person in the whole world to have Ben and Jackson. And to have such great friends that like to have impromptu Girls night out at Village Inn. 

Rules:

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

ThE fIvE...

Ten Years ago.....
1. I was a Freshman in High School about to get my Drivers Liscense.
2. I worked at Marv's Drive In for $6.25 and was making GOOD $$$
3. I was playing High School Basketball and Loving it.
4. I had my first boyfriend....Ammon Nielsen (and my best friend was dating his little brother)
5. I was driving my 1980's Chevy Blazer. My dad and I traded off and shared.

Today's "to do" list:
1. Get boxes from Wal-Mart
2. Get everyone to work and Grandma's
3. Work ALL Day
4. Pick everyone up from Grandma's and work
5. Clean my kitchen and cook dinner
6. Start packing and cleaning a room

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese
2. Pepperonis
3. Sugar Free Jello with Reduced fat calories and Sugar Whipped Cream (I know sounds Nasty, but seriously, don't knock it till you try it.)
4. Jerky
5. Diet Pepsi MAX

If I were a Millionaire:
1. Travel
2. Buy a house
3. Put some away for college, investing....(not that investing is a GREAT Idea right now)
4. Build my mom a House
5. Pay off debt

Places I have lived:
1. Redlands, CA
2. Enterprise, UT
3. St. George, UT

Wow.....talk about memory lane, But kinda fun. I tag Haley, Erin, Cristi, Susan, and Wendy

No comments: