Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jax, Ax, and El-V

This is my Aunt Julie (Axel and Elvis' Grandma) She is a REALLY Brave soul.
She came from Southern California to Southern Utah
(approx a 7 hour drive-IF you only stop 2 times)
with a 3.5 year old and a 2.5 year old-
BY HERSELF!!!
(see--told ya she was Brave)
We were so excited she made the trek with the boys. It was so fun for all of them to play together. And they played so good-
No screaming, fighting, or even biting! lol
This sweet little dog just wondered over to my Grandma's house,
the boys chased her down and she was so sweet.
Not even a growl when they all tried to hug her and hold her.
Bubbles, bubble, Bubbles.....I just have to say, I LOVE this picture.
Elvis is constantly on the go.
I had to change the setting on my camera to be able to get a good shot!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: