Saturday, May 5, 2012

It has happend....

Yep. It has happened. I have become one of THOSE people. You know...the ones that don't update their blogs for a year?

But I think I have a pretty valid excuse. I do have 4 kids and three of them are 2 and under. (for now)

I am back though. For all my amazing fans. hehehe

But seriously, I have missed this...this blogging as it is called. I have missed journaling important events in the Cram family's life, say like Jax starting Kindergarten, or how about loosing his first tooth, or Dylan's adventures, the girls first smiles and crawling. But no worries! I have it all on camera. And thank GOODNESS for automatic date stamping!

So as a pre-curser I just want to say I will be posting current thoughts, feelings and events with past. Past events will simply be titled with the date. Hopefully its not too confusing.

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Yay! I've missed hearing about the twins! But you have a very good excuse! I can't imagine what life would be like with twins!