Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two, Two, or one of each?



My oh my...we are so blessed. We found out January 3, 2011 at 1:41pm that we are going to be proud parents to TWO pretty little girls! Yep! Girls!

FINALLY! as my friend Haley would say.

When the nice technician told us that baby "A" had "girl parts" I was so happy and extremely thankful to my Heavenly Father. And when she announced that baby "B" also had "girl parts" I was SHOCKED! and Ben nearly fainted I think. We were sure that we were having a boy and a girl. 

I'm so excited to start shopping and organizing and making room for our sweet baby girls.

Now....to find two girl names that Ben and I can agree on....

2 comments:

Cram Family said...

We are so EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

Jade and Dot Nielson said...

Yaaaaaaay! So excited! Here's the deal: At my store, we have the MOST adorable two-pair set of little booties with ruffles and bows...totally yummy! They are white and fuchsia and maybe apple green (can't remember). The catch is that they have little K's embroidered on the bows...sooooo if you could name the girls Kiki and Kylee that would be awesome! By the way, I don't have your number anymore, so call or text me at 801-850-2053. Miss you!