Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 29, 2005

July 29, 2005....30 percent chance of rain. It was like any other Friday in Saint George, Utah, except.....that it was OUR wedding day!


Yep, 5 years ago Ben and I tied the knot. My dad married us with Thunder and lightening crashing all around us and as soon as we said our I do's the heaven's opened up and rained on us. It was amazing and oh so beautiful. At the time the rain was my worst fear. Now it is one of the favorite memories of the day.


I LOVE seeing other peoples wedding photos so I thought I'd post a few of our. You must promise not to laugh!


Our invitation photo


My dad marrying us.





My  little bro Joey. He was afraid he would never see me again. He even cried before this pic.












And here we are now. :)


5 years and 2 kids later.


I love you babe. I know we still have the best years to come. I can't imagine life without you.

No comments: