Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dez and the Twins....

My sweet and ambitious friend Dez....Isn't she SO beautiful! She's carrying twins! A boy... Kael and a girl..Arianna. She has been SO optimistic this whole pregnancy and it will soon be coming to an end. Hopefully NOT on Christmas Eve or Christmas though....right Dez?

The poor girl has suffered from Toxemia, gestational diabetes, on and off bed rest, two doctors, a nutritionist, three other children, a husband, moving (twice) and purchasing a home! She is such a trooper and a GREAT inspiration! I love ya girl and hope you like them as well as I do!






*Note* I wanted to make sure I gave credit to Kellie Larsen of Elements Photography. I used her idea of the XY and XX on the bare bellies. I haven't seen it anywhere else but in her work and wanted to make sure she got the proper credit. Check out her blog elementsphotographystudio.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Cram Family said...

Hey these did turn out cute!!! Cant wait to see the rest!! Thanks

Kellie Larsen said...

Thanks for the shout out :) they turned out cute!