Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Inside camping...

So.....Being a stay-at-home mom is proving much more difficult than I had ever imagined. I imagined a clean house all the time, time to exercise and get stuff done, but the very most important thing was having time to update my blog.....well, not really but it is harder to blog now then it was before. ANyways....onto the post.

Jackson and I spent quite a few evenings together by ourselves while Ben was working nights. In our evening adventures we camped out in the living room and jumped on the couch. (but don't tell Ben about the couch jumping. hehehe)

Not a real tent just our sunshade for the beach, but it served a second purpose.

Here is jackson getting so serious air!



2 comments:

Cram Family said...

Hey good to hear from you!! I tell my sisters and Brian that it definently would be easier to go to work everyday then it is to stay home with the kids!!! Dont get me wrong I love staying home and being a mom but there are days that it would be easier to go to work and just forget about it all!! Looks like we will be moving in by October 1 so we will have to get together since I dont know many people in that area!!! Love the camping in the living room way cute idea!

Heather said...

Yes, definately need to get together when you are settled. I can't wait to get to see you more!