Friday, August 7, 2009

nEw BoRn PiCs!!!

I cannot say enough nice things about Elements Photography and Kellie Larsen!

She is an incredible photographer that works miracles! Check out what she has done with my little Dylan...

Check out her site at http://www.elementsphotographystudio.com/ She does fantastic work. She also teaches a photography class and a photoshop class.

Thank you SO much Kellie for sharing your talents!




I LOVE this one....with Jackson's chubby little fingers! Ohhhhh........


3 comments:

Cram Family said...

So cute I just love the football picture!!! He is so cute. I am gong too be at my moms tonight and tomorrow maybe if you are home I can come by and see him!!!

Rachel said...

So stinkin cute! He is adorable!

Kellie Larsen said...

ahhh thanks heather! I loved your session he was the best best baby!