Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Lovely lady lump...

CONGRATULATIONS! You've made it half way thru your pregnancy......

This was the welcoming email I got today from babycenter.com. I use this website so I don't have to try and track my pregnancy weeks myself. We all know how scatter brained I am. I would be going into labor and telling the Doc, "but I'm only 25 weeks."

So...half way thru....On the down side....I'm not really sure how I feel about that. 

I'm barely showing (I think), I've lost approx 30lbs, but my regular pants barely fit and only when I'm standing. 

The Doc. was ticked that I was still loosing weight the last time I saw him, even though I was following the Dietician's plan exactly, and watching my sugars. (which, I think, is why I'm loosing)

I don't sleep...and if I'm on the downside,  I'm just going to get more large and not have even have the luxury of being comfortable while laying in bed awake.

No, but seriously, I'm excited for the big day to be drawing more near, and to be over the hump, even though MY lovely lady lump is still missing (for the most part).

No comments: