Monday, June 9, 2008

Bowling for Fun!

Ben and I took Jackson bowling for the first time in his little 2.5 years of life. We had sooo much fun! He bowled a better game than I did! We had bumper lanes (of course) and we all proved to need them. (especially Ben, though he wouldn't admit it)  The bowling alley had a cute little bowling ball that was only 5 pounds. Jackson would just pick it right up bring it to the line and push it on down the lane. (Which by the way was sometimes a bit painful because it would roll sooo slowly.) All in all though we had nachos and a blast. 
We will definitely be doing it again.

This photo is hilarious! Jackson is waiting for the ball to roll down the lane and hit the pins. You can't see Ben but he is standing exactly the same way!


There were so many good photos from our night out. 
It was hard to just pick a few.

And last but not least. This one is my favorite. I loved the little bowling shoes. 
They were cracking me up!

No comments: