Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Accidents Happen for a Reason.....


Just about 4 weeks ago, My girlfriend Meredith, her son Garrett, and  Jackson and I were off to see Horton Hears A Who at the $1 Theater. Before we could go we had to go feed Meredith's 3 beautiful horses. As we were pulling out of their property there was this Magnificent golden wheat field. I told Meredith at that time that I was going to do someone's pictures there.  The following Saturday, I got up bright and early,
 loaded Jackson up and we were off. 
The idea I had in my head for the photo was not coming to pass. I really wanted Jax in the field with a pair of overalls bare foot and holding a flag but finding a pair of overalls in the 102 degree weather was a bit harder then anticipated. So I settled for a Camo jacket from the DI and Jackson and I headed out to "The Field". Jackson really wanted no part in taking pictures at all, (which I was kinda bummed about but couldn't blame him.) So we only got a few shots and this fantastic photo (if I do say so myself) happend to be one of them.  
I Love it when accidents happen and the result is fantastic. 
I love this picture...Of all the photos I have ever taken  
IT is my favorite and means the most to me.  


No comments: