Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tiff and Rustin Bridals

It seems like it has been a long time since my last "Bridal" shoot. At the end of this shoot I walked away feeling like my whithering, ethiopian looking, artistic side had been sustained even if it was just temporary. I came home in such a fantastic mood. I learned something about taking time for myself, (even if in the long run it means one more thing to do)

I LOVE this couple and we had such a good time at the shoot. They are actually getting married this weekend (02/06/10) the same day as my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Kinda cool huh? Celebrating Newly wedded bliss and timeless love all in the same day?

Thanks for guys for helping me learn to take time for me and and what I think are my talents.





































1 comment:

Cristi said...

featha you do fantastic I cant wait for you to do ours!!! when we come down for shays stuff will you do our pics? i know i am asking alot of you that weekend :S