Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby coming soon to the Cram's near you....

Dylan will be making his big appearance sometime on Tuesday, July 14th!

I have been pretty worried about his size and the complications of having a large baby vaginally and expressed those to Dr. Astle when I saw him yesterday. I had told him I didn't mind having a C-section but I wanted to be able to choose when it was. He said that he think a natural birth (delivering vaginally) is still possible and still the best option, and that we would set an induction date for next week. (Secretly I can't wait for the good drugs and the relief of back pain and pressure.)

So here I am FINALLY with a deadline to get all the "little" things done that I THINK I need done. I can't wait to meet this new little person that is coming into our lives, and I can't wait to see what a good big brother Jackson is going to be.

3 comments:

Sara Schwartz said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS OF THE LITTLE GUY!!!

shanon said...

Good Luck Heather. Enjoy the drugs while you can:)

Becca said...

Heather! Congratulations! I'm sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you sooner. We are all trying to get over sore throats and runny noses right now, and are leaving for Idaho tomorrow, but Doug has Ben's number so I will be calling you. I hope you and the baby are both doing great! And Ben and Jackson, too. :)