Thursday, February 5, 2009

You want to name our Baby What?

Since Ben and I found out that we are having a baby there has been a small debate over what we would name our baby IF its a boy. He desperately wants to name our baby (if it's a boy) Hunter...

What? Hunter? Like someone who goes out in the woods and kills animals or like the color? I'm not trying to offend anyone who has a child named Hunter but it's not for me. What would I call him for short...Hunt? I dunno, it's just not my favorite. On the flip side. Ben REALLY dislike Nathan Joseph, which is one of my favorites. 

So follow the link and VOTE! We are eager to know everyones input, or leave a message with your favorite names! I'm interested to know.

http://www.babycenter.com/403_help-us-choose-a-boy-name_9396896_165385918436.bc


No comments: