Monday, December 8, 2008

Shhh.....It's a secret!

Well...Not anymore!


Yep, we are having a BABY! We are only about 9 weeks along so still pretty early but I just couldn't keep it a secret anymore!

Jackson says that he wants a baby sister......(Oh!) He is going to be such a GOOD big "Bruder"

I wanted to tell my family in a fun and creative way. I went to a flower shop in town called "Speaking Roses" they Print custom messages on roses anything from a portrait to a saying. They are really cool. So I decided to have them print Boy-Girl-Boy-Girl on the pedals of a Gerber daisy and I attached the following tags and had Jackson deliver them. We had fun and are so happy that everyone is as excited if not more (Cheryl) then we are!


This tag was for my Grandma.

And my mom's and Cheryl's (Ben's mom) looked like this...

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Congratulations! Dot sent me a text telling me to check out your blog. I haven't been blogging much for a while and I'm glad I did! How fun to be having a new baby! We are very happy for you.

Kellie Larsen said...

I love the daisy idea!! HOW sticking cute! Cant wait for another adorable baby! Congrats!